USB Flash Drive Formatting Problems

USB Flash Drive Formatting Problems
    When I Tried to Format my 4 GB SanDisk USB Pen Drive I got the message saying the disk was write Protected. Is there any USB Format Tool can Remove the write Protection?"
    "I just bought an 8GB Kingston Data Traveler For Backup. But I got the Error message saying "cannot Format USB Drive" when I Tried to Reformat the USB Drive. What can I do?"
    "I Encountered the Disk not Formatted Error on my 64GB Toshiba Flash Drive. Windows was unable to Complete the Format. Is there any way that I can use to Format my USB Flash Drive for reuse successfully?"
"    My SanDisk USB Drive used to be Originally 8GB when I bought it. But now the capacity only shows 250MB. How do I Fix my USB Drive to Restore its Original 8GB size back?"
How to format your USB flash drive with EaseUS USB formatting tool.
Step 1-: Select the USB drive to format.
Connect the USB Drive or Pen Drive to your Computer. Download & Launch Ease Us Partition Software. Right-click the USB Drive you intend to Format & choose "Format".
Step 2:- Set the drive letter and file system.
Assign a new partition label, file system (NTFS/FAT32/EXT2/EXT3), and cluster size to the selected partition, then click "OK".
Step 3:- Check the warning box.
Click "OK" if you see the Warning window. If you have important data on it, back up the data in advance.
Step 4:- Apply the changes.
Click the "Execute operation" button first, and then click "Apply" to format the USB drive.

Comments